Is like an organic detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are thinking this shampoo has the same smell as a famous french brand products, it does'nt.Smells like dishwasher detergent. It doesn't make a lather. I have to use a small amount of my regular shampoo first, and then this to make a lather or foaming effect. My hair is blond and dry, this leaves it shiny and very dry. I think this is a good natural shampoo for blond children.

Makes my hair tangle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not too crazy about this one. It makes my hair tangle, although it feels very clean, doesn,t suit my, straight, treated, heavy hair. Ok smell.

oh dear!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lovely product- however the lid was not on properly, and ruined my whole order. not happy!

Not moisturising for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo to make my dry hair moisturised but this doesn't do the job. The smell is good I find but not effective for the purpose I intended for. I won't try the herbal series of Natures Gate again.

Didn't suit me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend bought a Nature's Gate shampoo which I used at her house and it was great and left my hair so soft but this doesn't seem to be it. I then found out later that it was a Tea Tree one and not from this Herbal series so maybe I will get that instead next time. I am not fond of the smell for this chamomile and lemon verbana one. It didn't do much for my hair as well.