It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Decent shampoo, but I was hoping it would have the same lovely scent as their Hemp Lotion. It doesn't. It's pretty much unscented, which is desirable for some! Other than that, it's good for my thick hair. Don't like the conditioner, though.

Good shampoo, good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an economical size that goes a long way. Still has Sodium Laureth Sulfate thought.

Loving it !

Posted by rautavaara on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My scalp feel normal, no dandruff and my hair is looking good. I'm from Finland, so there is the winter effect. Meaning dry hair for the next 4-6 months.

The BEST shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried MANY natural shampoos and have found Nature's Gate Hemp Shampoo to be the best, by far. My hair is fine, loosely curly, and tends to be dry and frizzy. This shampoo gives smoothness, shine, and eliminates the need to condition after every wash. Highly recommend it!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo makes my damaged hair so smooth and easy to comb, even before the conditioner.Loved it!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it but will definitely need to use the conditioner with this

Product has Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have thick fly-away hair that tends to frizz. My first use of the Hemp Nourishing conditioner had an immediate impact of silkiness through my hair which disappeared quickly after I dired my hair, so I'm a bit disappointed about that. But, my scalp felt cleansed, the frizz reduced and dullness disappeared. A good value for money product that has a pleasant mild scent.

recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair turn so squeeky clean with this, and I love it. It smells good, calms down my irritated scalp, and leaves my hair soft, and you get a big bootle who will last you for months, for a really nice price.

Very good shampoo at a decent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not had any bad oder with my hair since I started using a hemp shampoo (2 years ago). I highly recommend this shampoo as the other company discontinued the other hemp shampoo I used to use. The low price of this shampoo also makes it a great buy!

Nature's Gate Hemp Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The person I got this shampoo for says that it cleanses well and his hair does not get as oily with it as with some other shampoos. Thank you, for fast and reliable delivery.

1 2 3 4