ok

Posted by sportsmenka on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First you need to make an exfoliation of the skin. Then, on a dry skin cream is applied and carefully distributed. I try to apply a very thin layer so as not to turn into a leopard. The cream is absorbed very quickly, so there is no need to sit in the bathroom for half an hour. Shade turns golden, like a light tan. Hands after applying the cream should be washed with soap and water. Fortunately, the palm from him painted as from many other tanning. I liked this cream. I'll order it again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product! When you apply it the tan almost has a green undertone so you don't get that yellowing fake tan look. It's more of a natural light brown. Perfect for very pale skin like mine! I love it and even after just one application I've already had a compliment on it and can't believe how natural it looks. Smell is not overpowering, I can barely smell it. It's quite a thick cream so you need more to spread it further but it's a great texture and no streaks. Unbelievable price! Will definitely repurchase. I work in a Health Store and I think it is better than the high end "natural" fake tans we sell for triple the price.

Sunless tanner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, gives you really natural sun kised tan and it is not patchy at all, and the price is great.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Evanfot on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure I like this product. I hate the smell, but most tanning products stink. It doesn't have a strong colour, but it's buildable. It's greeny and not orangey (that's good). It's very moisturising, easy to apply and it doesn't stain. I use it as a moisturiser to maintain my tan from another tanning product I use. In my opinion it's more like a gradual self tanner, than the ones that you use overnight, wake up in the morning and you are three shades darker. I guess it's ok for the money you pay, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

natural looking tanner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been mixing this with my moisturizer and using on face, comes up nice and natural looking, very good fake tanner!

/Nature-s-Gate-Sunless-Tanner-Self-Tanning-Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like this -my legs don't tan at all and this works great with my medium skin tone so they match the other parts of my body that does get some color from the sun. It goes on smooth and never looks blotchy. Always go really light on knees and around ankles and feet.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Result: Nice tan but need to be really careful with application or it does get blotchy. Side effects: No skin allergies//No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

Ok!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thought I'd try this as I've liked other Natures Gate products, I other self tanners I have used have been too obvious on me and hard to blend, but this is the opposite, it only gives a very subtle colour on my fair skin !

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This didn't really work as expected. It takes a full day for some color to develop and the color disappears really fast! I apply it one day, can see "some" color next day but it's gone the following day. I gave up.

AMAZING - 20% OFF > "N" then "P" then L 6 5 6 7

Posted by Qatar on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it . you should try it really.

1 2 3