we have been using for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband has scalp ecxema and this is the only shampoo that works for him. we have it sent to australia--the bottle lasts along time.

Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Super Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps relieve itchy scalp and soothes the skin

Dandruff dissappeared

Posted by artojavanainen on September 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

After start using this product my dandruff just dissappeared.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Finally something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

After years of purchasing various dandruff shampoos for my husband I found this one. Many of the others were like tar, most smelled bad, and none of them worked. This shampoo smells nice, is a regular consistency, rinses out easily, and actually works. The search is over, this shampoo is great!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this shampoo I was very worried. It made my hair very straw-like. After using the conditioner, my hair was still a little dry. I was hoping that this will help getting rid of my itchy scalp problem. It kind of did, i guess. I used to get itchy scalp on the very next day after shampooing my hair so I had to wash my hair everyday. I can now wash it every other day. I sometimes try to wait one more day.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really gentle with my scalp, it has helped with my dermatitis, no more itching and my hair doesn't fall out as much, it lasts 4 months with daily use and I have medium length hair.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo for about two weeks, and maybe I need to give it more time, but it hasn't done anything so far for my dry, itchy scalp. And after I rinse the shampoo out, my hair feels like straw (I didn't have this problem with the shampoo I'd been using previously), so I worry there is something rather harsh in there.