Ok, not bad

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. By the way, i have found a local natural shampoo made with coconut oil that works much better than this. So i'm not gonna buying this anymore. Thank you.

Doesn't provide long term relief

Posted by obscure on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks, and it's just not doing what I need it too. I have a dry, itchy scalp at the moment and this will provide a short period of relief and feels nice while you are using it - but an hour or two after a wash, I'm feeling tight and itchy again. I wouldn't purchase this again, I'd probably go back and purchase the Avalon Organics scalp balancing shampoo again. This one doesn't tangle as much, but tangle is a small price to pay for scalp relief!

I do not advise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo doesn't like it! It is well cleanses the hair, but makes them dry! My hair became dry and brittle! Have a dandruff! After this shampoo I had to treat hair! I do not advise!

Not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping that it would cure my dry, itchy and flaky scalp. Unfortunately, after 2 months use, I still can´t see no difference.

Didn't help with dandruff

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this shampoo for my boyfriend who has a lot of dandruff, but after a couple of months of using it, we have noticed absolutely no difference. I don't think it's helped in any sort of way, but it does its job as a shampoo -- it cleans the hair. The smell is nice, if you like tea tree oil. Will definitely be not repurchasing.