not suitable for dry, curly hair. good for oily hair

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is much better suited for people that have oily hair. I have dry, curly hair and I find that this shampoo only makes the texture of my hair worse. It is not a bad shampoo by any means. It does a good job of cleansing the scalp and hair of dandruff. If your hair is oily/greasy, you probably won't encounter any issues with this shampoo. In fact, you might just fall in love with it. It contains rosemary and witch hazel which are good for reducing oiliness.

Scent is not the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't care for the scent. Worked fine on my hair though.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The hair gets oily after 1 day:( it cleans well in rest:)

Not too suitable for oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I have done a straightening treatment and I needed to use a shampoo without sodium sulfate.This was the shampoo with the best reviews but I have noticed my hair gets very oily after 20 hours of my last shower. I will keep using it cause it is natural but definitely my hair doesn't look better than when I was using a shampoo for oily hair...

Good, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out my hair, smells nice, cleans well. Unfortunately didn't do much for my sensitive scalp. Still battling the flakes, they appear shortly after washing. Helps with the itching for a short while, maybe a day or so. No long term effect for me, sadly.

I really wanted to love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Truth is, I haven't seen any improvement in my scalp, it still itches on occasion, and the smell isn't horrible but it's not the nicest either. I will try the pomegranate ones next because I do like this brand.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for some time and I feel like this cleans okay and is a bit drying which caused me dandruff. The ingredients aren't all natural either but the price is great for the size. Unlikely to repurchase

where's the tea tree?

Posted by jasminem on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a decent shampoo overall, but i was expecting a whole lot more tea tree in there, since that's what it's supposed to be -- tea tree shampoo. i ended up adding several drops of tea tree essential oil into the bottle to beef up the scent.

Good but dries my hair

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used both shampoo and conditioner. My scalp felt better (usually is dry, itchy and dandruffy) but I felt it really dried my hair and needed a lot of conditioner, which, if not careful, left it oily. I don't know, didn't quite liked the combo. Won't buy again. Please excuse my english.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Normalito. Limpia bien el pelo y lo deja suelto pero no noto nada especial. No hace nada por la grasa del cuero cabelludo

1 2