Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Very refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

so far so good, this product really gets your hair clean, especially if you are worried with dry scalp and dandruff.

Good for daily wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too drying nor is it too nourishing thus good for my oily hair. My only complaint is 1 bottle came leaking pretty a lot. Good it was individually packed in plastic bag, it still leaked out from the bag but none of other goods were badly affected. Cap should be securely closed tight before being shipped out.

great for oily hair/scalp

Posted by angel98 on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

as stated on the bottle this is for OILY scalp... if you have dry hair/scalp it will make your hair like straw... however for scalp problems, this is fantastic! very effective! love the low chemical formula and no SLS. sea buckthorn is fantastic and i think this is very economical for the ingredients included! recommended! love nature's gate!

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a very icthy scalp and a lot of dandruff. We live in a country where "H&S" is not sold, so it is very complicated to deal with this problem. This shampoo is good for a natural shampoo, but not as effective as H&S. However, if your scalp problem is not very serious, it can be enough to treat it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for many months now. Good for oily scalp. Prevent hair fall during hair wash.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is defenitly a good shampoo, but it's not the best I've tryed. Good price for a big bottle :)

1 2 3 4