we have been using for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband has scalp ecxema and this is the only shampoo that works for him. we have it sent to australia--the bottle lasts along time.

Super Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps relieve itchy scalp and soothes the skin

Dandruff dissappeared

Posted by artojavanainen on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After start using this product my dandruff just dissappeared.

Finally something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After years of purchasing various dandruff shampoos for my husband I found this one. Many of the others were like tar, most smelled bad, and none of them worked. This shampoo smells nice, is a regular consistency, rinses out easily, and actually works. The search is over, this shampoo is great!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this shampoo I was very worried. It made my hair very straw-like. After using the conditioner, my hair was still a little dry. I was hoping that this will help getting rid of my itchy scalp problem. It kind of did, i guess. I used to get itchy scalp on the very next day after shampooing my hair so I had to wash my hair everyday. I can now wash it every other day. I sometimes try to wait one more day.

lives up to its claims!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this Shampoo for many years. It keeps the itching and flaking down. He's very pleased with the results.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really gentle with my scalp, it has helped with my dermatitis, no more itching and my hair doesn't fall out as much, it lasts 4 months with daily use and I have medium length hair.

Moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really bang for your buck

awesime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema,itchy and scaly scalp are a big problem. After using this, my scalp feels much better and hair feels smoother and doesnt tangle together that much. Its much softer too. I would recommend this to people who have the same problem as I do. Its very calming for the scalp. Do use it together with the conditioner as it can be quite drying after shampoo.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have itchy scalp due to dandruff, I used a lot of brands b4 & finally I found this shampoo. I'm glad that I don't have itchy scalp anymore. The smell is a bit strong coz it's tea tree so I use other types of conditioner. It works for me.