Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
31-40 of 132 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

New to all natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried an all natural product before but my scalp was starting to give me a fit. It felt dry and was constantly burning so I figured I would try something without all the chemicals. So far I really like this shampoo and conditioner product. It takes a little time to get used to since I have straight hair and it adds the extra oils and weighs it down more than I am used to. After a few weeks of use my scalp is feeling a lot better and I feel better knowing I am using less chemicals on my body.

Thanks for your feedback!

Shampoo to buy

Posted by Delshan on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Less dandruff , less oily hair , respect the scalp, affordable price, it'a a great product.

Thanks for your feedback!

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien y deja el pelo muy brillante

Thanks for your feedback!

Reduces itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works, reduces itching. I like it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Muy buen champú.

Posted by PinkSugar-1 on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

De los mejores champús que he probado para mi cuero cabelludo. El tiempo que lo estuve usando, no noté ni picores ni caspa en exceso, dentro de que no me la eliminó, pero ningún champú me ha eliminado nunca la caspa... el olor es un poco a árbol de té, pero se aguanta, y el bote al ser tan grande aguanta la vida, para el precio que tiene repetiré en un futuro seguro.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mi dermatitis y picores han mejorado a la vez que mi pelo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tengo dermatitis en el cuero cabelludo, he usado muchas marcas de champús y de diferentes tipos y ninguno me iba bien o me daban quemazón/irritación. Este champú la verdad es que me ha mejorado muchísimo el cuero cabelludo, y me ha quitado el 90% de los insoportables picores que tenía, no me los ha quitado al 100% pero es el mejor champú que he probado hasta la fecha y supongo que con un uso regular terminaré con esos picores. A pesar de no tener sulfatos hace muchísima espuma. Tiene un ligero olor a aceite de arbol de té que no se hace pesado. Además con su uso he notado mi pelo mucho mas limpio, fuerte y 'con cuerpo' como desde hace mucho tiempo no lo tenía, una sorpresa desde luego, lo recomiendo. También recomiendo probar los demás champús de esta marca por si os vienen mejor que éste (ya que es específico y es un poco más caro) y se adaptan mejor a vuestras necesidades.

Thanks for your feedback!

champú

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja el pelo muy limpio, y tiene un fuerte olor a esencia del árbol del té, que no permanece en el pelo.Muy recomendable sobre todo el pelo graso.

Thanks for your feedback!

GOOD TO USE

Posted by wiimama on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Thanks for your feedback!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying several natural products for my hear and definitely this is the brand. hair looks amazing. I used with the same brand conditioner.

Thanks for your feedback!

No more itches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have an irritated scalp, it has a mind of its own and has problems with life, so it gets itchy. I wash my hair every other day and I may use a normal shampoo to clean build up left from styling products, but I have been following with this tea tree shampoo and I feel that I'm not that itchy anymore. Sometimes I use it by itself and it works great. Will repurchase!

Thanks for your feedback!

31-40 of 132 total

2 3 4 5 6