Fantastic

Posted by shiyun on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily scalp with dandruff. 2 weeks on it, it helped a bit with the oiliness. I am amazed that it helped heaps with the dandruff - it's greatly reduced!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great shampoo. I'll buy it again

d

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

d

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this shampoo. It really helps with my itchy and flaky scalp. It has very nice smell and foams with no problem. I will definitely order it again, and I think it will become my favorite shampoo.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had problems with itchy flaky scalp. Have been using this for a couple of weeks and the itchiness has gone, and dandruff decreased.

Wonderful for my hair and scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this shampoo mostly for my irritated and itchy scalp. After using it 2 times it totally took care of that. But the other great thing about this shampoo was what it did for my hair. It left it so very shiny and and easy to comb out after washing. The scent is very pleasant also. All in all I am very happy I found this Calming Tea Tree Shampoo.

Super quality

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea tree shampoo is so good for my scalp, buy it !

Wow!!! Awesome cleaning and moisturizing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, I bought this for my husband and turns out that it works really great for me! I have been dealing with dry hair and scalp due to mold exposure which makes it and skin really dry. This shampoo helps the scalp feel cleaner and the hair is really moisturized.

Me gusta mucho/ I really like it

Posted by Inbo11 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me deja el pelo muy limpio, sin caspa y sin picores. After wash my hair, i feel it clean, without dandruff and itches

Great for dry ichy scalp but gently enought for thin, colored hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thin, colored hair, with a really dry ichy scalp and LOVE this stuff!! My scalp is healthy and my hair is, soft and shiny. I LOVE the condioner too and recomend to used together. Great product at a great price, I'll try more Natures Gate stuff.