GOOD TO USE

Posted by wiimama on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying several natural products for my hear and definitely this is the brand. hair looks amazing. I used with the same brand conditioner.

No more itches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have an irritated scalp, it has a mind of its own and has problems with life, so it gets itchy. I wash my hair every other day and I may use a normal shampoo to clean build up left from styling products, but I have been following with this tea tree shampoo and I feel that I'm not that itchy anymore. Sometimes I use it by itself and it works great. Will repurchase!

Fantastic

Posted by shiyun on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily scalp with dandruff. 2 weeks on it, it helped a bit with the oiliness. I am amazed that it helped heaps with the dandruff - it's greatly reduced!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great shampoo. I'll buy it again

d

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

d

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this shampoo. It really helps with my itchy and flaky scalp. It has very nice smell and foams with no problem. I will definitely order it again, and I think it will become my favorite shampoo.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had problems with itchy flaky scalp. Have been using this for a couple of weeks and the itchiness has gone, and dandruff decreased.

Wonderful for my hair and scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this shampoo mostly for my irritated and itchy scalp. After using it 2 times it totally took care of that. But the other great thing about this shampoo was what it did for my hair. It left it so very shiny and and easy to comb out after washing. The scent is very pleasant also. All in all I am very happy I found this Calming Tea Tree Shampoo.

Super quality

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea tree shampoo is so good for my scalp, buy it !