Good product so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product on my face every night for about 2 weeks. It's VERY sticky, but I can live with that since it's the only vitamin E product I've found that doesn't have acne-inducing ingredients (in fact, this is 100% vitamin E oil, no other ingredients added. Can't beat that!) Using it during the day is somewhat impossible because it doesn't really absorb-it just stays on your skin, shiny and sticky. When using it at night, leave a towel under your pillow and change pillowcases often because it gets everywhere. Every morning, I've been waking up to SOFT, smooth-feeling skin-it's so good it's been taking the place of moisturizer for me! I have acne-prone skin and scars, and I have not noticed any new breakouts or other problems since using the product. I haven't had enough time to see if it reduces red/brown marks faster, but I'm crossing my fingers. Overall, a decent product if you take the small troubles to use it.

Cant be used on the face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, roller is really convienient. Really moistursing but is sticky as other have said. Only downside is the Product states on the packaging it CANT be used on the face. A lot of reviews say they have, but it states on the bottle that you cant.

Easy to use, takes a long time to absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The roll-on is easy to use but be advised that the oil is very thick and is not easily absorbed into the skin. Other than that, it's a very good product. I've been using it to help old acne scars fade and it seems to have helped a bit. The bottle should last a very long time.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. Use this this every time

Super hidratante

Posted by cdiezp on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desde que empecé a aplicármelo en las marcas de expresión, estas han desaparecido! El problema es que este aceite es muy muy MUY pegajoso, no hay manera de extenderlo, salvo que lo apliques con la piel bastante húmeda. Repetiré seguro, pero a lo mejor la próxima vez me busco otro que se extienda mejor

Natures Gate Vitamin E OIl Roll-On

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for using on my scar after surgery without getting on hands. Definitely helps with the scarring.

Good E-vitamin product

Posted by Zihuana on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A bit too thick to be easy to use. The roll-on package is excellent for this product though. Seems to be good quality, will last quite a long time.