Amaizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have prone acne skin with scars. It heals my scars and pimples. My skin looks healthy and brighter. All of my friends noticed the difference.

GREAT stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great as a lip balm!

Vit E roll-on is great for lips and under eye application.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since I will be the only one using this and winter is coming, I don't worry about using this for my lips instead of chapstick. I feel like any bacteria rolled back into the bottle will be my own and I will use the entire bottle in a few months. I also find this easy to roll on under my eyes at night for extra moisturizing since this is a thicker vitamin E oil than the kind you get at drug and retail stores. I will be re-ordering this for sure.

Vitamin E Roll-On

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore this roll-on. Again I was lucky with my purchase and nailed it because this product was exactly what I needed. It has amazing healing properties and improves your skin drastically. It is sticky but I don't mind as long as it's giving me great results like this. I apply in only around the eyelid and eye circles area and then I put my face cream on and I smear all together in, so I don't get to sticky but it leaves me only with beautiful moisture.I have dry and sensitive dull skin. Will definitely buy it again.I need this for ever :)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as my permanent lip balm; its awesome.

first time using vit E!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this for 3 night, i can feel my face smoother and smoother day by day... before use this vitE, i had a dull dry skin... now im feeling my skin is more radiant and smooth.. but, its really sticky and quite uncomfortable at night.. just a small trouble, great result!

The pop top can of vitamin E oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed and delighted by innovation and this is one example where "like Duh! is appropriate after "Eureka". Finally someone with a brain found a way to make using the ultra thick, sticky but effective vitamin E oil much easier. Thank you

Vitamin E oil roll on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most convienient way I have ever used vita e. Much better that cutting capsules.

Thick and effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders for dry skin! I purchased it to use on my daughter after a famous brand baby product caused her to develop these horrible dry patches all over her body. This vitamin E healed her skin almost instantly, and I've been using it ever since!

Love this stuff!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great to heal cracked, chapped skin. You'll wake up illuminated when applied on your face before bed (probably not good for oily skin). This is a bit on the sticky side, but worth it. Just let it sit a bit on your skin and your skin's warmth will help. The roller also makes it perfect when applying to lips as a natural lip gloss.

1 2