If it's Gout this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The power one is the only one that works . But this stuff cure gout for real. I have gout in my hips, I take 4 -6 a day and it works. My Dad has old fashioned gout, and he swears by it

Do not know if it really helps with my gout attack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Read online that Celery Seed help with gout. I am having this attack for since early December. I tried not to take any medication and order herbal supplement here. Sad to say my attack is not gone. Yet the pain come to the summit where I cant even walk and down when i place the affected foot on the ground. So did it help me? I believed not at the moment. Will try it after my gout attack is completely gone and see if it helps to prevent the attack from arising. Side effect form taking this product is that i feel very sleepy throughout the day.

Excellent Help for Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a number of years rather than use the medicine prescribed by my doctor. There are no side effects, at least for me, with this product. It works well to keep my blood pressure under control and has helped with mild edema in my legs. Hubby started on it recently for edema issues. It has worked well for him. and his blood has also pressure responded positively.