GOUT free

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Superior to any prescription medication my rhuemetologist has prescribed, & w/o all the side effects on my health. Will use indefinitely. I can finally walk again without such pain & swelling. Works without competition if you follow directions. A+. Would recommend to anyone suffering from inflammation and pain from gout.

Celery Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

The second or third time I've ordered this product for lowering my blood pressure. Seems to be helping along with other measures.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product to lower blood pressure

This rocks!

Posted by Immortalhair on December 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!

good way to get your celery

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just started using this - better than eating a stalk of celery - helps with joint aches - good!

Good Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with my purchase. It has performed as promised with excellent results.

Celery seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does wonders for hubby's fluid and arthritis

Celery Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dad & I both take this. It seems to be really helping his arthritis in his feet especially. For the most part, it helps reduce the inflammation in my toe joints.

not everyone is the same

Posted by wendybrown on October 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor swore that celery seed really works for inflammation, so I ordered it immediately after I injured my shin that night. Sad to say I'm really not sure. Not everyone reacts to herbs the same way

Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with my order of celery seed capsules. I love this product and was having a hard time finding it. You made my life easier.