Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has proven to be as effective or even more so compare to my own product from another brand. I take one capsule instead of two as recommended with obvious skin improvement overall. Consumption time frame, less than a month. Price is good and the delivery has been extremely fast. Very please with iherb. Will continue to buy this item from iherb.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really delivers when it comes to skin firmness, and overall skin condition. After a month I have had visibly firmer skin, and also more moisture in my skin. Very happy with this, and would recommend to others as well.

Bad brand

Posted by ReputableReviewer on December 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what this brand "Nature's Life" is doing so wrong, but it is my second and last try of it. I have iron complex which is harsh and hurts the stomach and now this... This is much disgusting, too. That gelatin capsule is very hard, like plastic and artificial. And the worst thing that it stinks in my mouth! Yes, like carrion! Yuck. This can be somewhat bearable if there are some effects, but no - none of them. DON'T BUY IT, I'm tellin' you. No.

REALLY PLUMPS MY SKIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product really plumps my skin. Less wrinkles around my lips and less sagging around the jaws line

Marine Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will be purchasing another bottle shortly. I can see an improvement in my skin, time will tell if this improvement increases over time.

A good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product.

Love it!

Posted by lippyjunky on February 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Skin is hydrated and fine lines are slowly disappearing. I like that I only need to take 2 tabs instead of 6 from another collagen brand. Anyway, I have read that marine collagen is superior to bovine, hence my decision to buy this. Will continue to take this.

Buena relacion calidad precio.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Espendo. Buen precio para una buena calidad del producto.

I DIFFERENCE WITHIN 3-4 WEEKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 3-4 weeks and that 'drawn' look in my face is improving. Added bonus for tablets they are easy to swallow.

Normal I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. No rashes, no puffy eyes. However I am not sure how effective it is. The good side is that the collagen comes from marine sources and that it has vitamin C.

1 2