Best. Granola. Ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am somewhat addicted to this granola. I eat it with yogurt for breakfast and dance while eating because it's sooo good. My boyfriend eats handfuls as a snack which actually annoys me to think he'd consume it so carelessly. I wouldn't consider buying another granola. All others pale in comparison.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Terribly good and healthy to. Makes me full long.

אחד הטעימים

Posted by TutiFruti on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

רק חבל שנגמר ככ מהר

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before finishing the first pack, I have placed order of 6 more packs. It is the best thing for a dark chocolate and healthy food lover!

It's delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so delicious and I can't stop eating it!!!!!!!!! It's crunch and chocolaty and the berry makes it perfect. I'll definitely buy this one more and I'll try other flavors too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

This granola has the perfect balance of chocolate and berries. It feels like I'm getting a treat for breakfast! I just wish the bag was bigger!

too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

For dark chocolate lovers, it may be a tad too sweet as it is for me. I ordered it because I love dark chocolate and berries, but find Love Crunch too sweet.

not as good as reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste not bad, but not the must buy item

Expected more berries

Posted by na on March 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

The granola comes in bunches. The chocolate flavour is not overwhelming, only a hint. There weren't as many berries as I hoped for. For the price, I probably won't purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice flavour but it doesn't last long as the bag is very small. One packet lasted me 4 days eating it everyday.