ok but way too sweet!

Posted by IHeartIHerb on June 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

even if they're using natural unrefined sugars and syrups, which are supposedly better for you than high fructose corn syrup in other brands, it was still WAY TOO SWEET. the vanilla-ish flavor was good, i liked that it was gluten-free and i liked the variety of shapes and textures and grains but ugh, will not repurchase as i got a sugar high after the first bowl.

Good but where is the vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love all of natures path cereal and they are simple the best. I've been eating the maple sunrise for years and when I saw this i had to try it because I love vanilla, so when finally I tasted it i didn't understand where the vanilla is- It tasted exactly like the maple one. Still good but nothing new.

Natures path organic gluten free cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crispy n delicious

Sooo delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Every one in my family loved it. Me, my kids and husband thought it was delicious! Crunchy, healhty and with a sweet taste of vanilla. Yum! The best cereal I have ever tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

My children are crazy about it. Great taste, high quality, best ingredients. Everyone is happy.

gluten free cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice flavour and not too chewy or tough.

Looks Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product looks good, yet to try it, it would have to be yummy as its so hard to get gluten free food in some towns.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my mother and she likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is tasty and healthy. I wonderful gluten-free option.

Great cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find delicious gluten-free cereals. This one is great and I keep it stocked. The cereal has a tendency to stick together a bit but breaks up easily and stays fresh a long time.

1 2 3