My favorite oatmeal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is way better than the conventional brand instant oatmeal. A packet will fill a bowl, not skimpy like the other brands and not over-sweet.

Best oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this oatmeal and so do my kids! Please continue to carry this product!

My favourite flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just enough nuts to add a little crunch, small enough nuts pieces to not ruin the texture of the oatmeal. Slightly sweet, but not too much. Just our hot water over it and let sit, very convenient without all the nasty colourings and flavourings most brands would have.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

always like this brand

Healthy and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Next time I'll buy more

good food

Posted by CutieChloe on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd purchase. would be even better if the price can go down a bit as i noticed some other items in iherb have increase the price.

Best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have recently tried four different brands of instant oatmeal and this one is superior in every way. Flavors...natural and delicious. Textures...perfect...large full size oats and cooks to perfection... other brands were to sparse, the oats too broken almost powdery, the flavors dull or indistinguishable. I always enjoy this and found myself mixing it in with the others to make them toleable.. This product is satisfying too...I really like it and will definitely buy more.

This one is tasty.

Posted by JavaneseRupawan on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the Flax Plus flavour but this one is delicious. My darling boyfriend also prefer this.

Best oatmeal ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd only ever tried the conventional, super sugary supermarket style oatmeal packets, so this was a pleasant surprise! Perfectly sweetened (not too much, not too little), with beautifully big, real nuts. I'm addicted.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Needs some salt in the water and having terminal sweet tooth I have to add coconut sugar both make this a tasty breakfast. Raisins and walnuts make this even more filling.

1 2