A fourth of this is sugars.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I have a real measurable problem towards a range of food substances, so unlike many people who have jumped on the trendy gluten free diet by choice, I can't suddenly choose to eat gluten again. For more than twenty years I have had problems finding nice tasting products for my diet. Often the fabricated products for people on a gluten- and dairy free diet are bland, at least in Scandinavia. Therefore I use iHerb and other sources to find alternatives to my diet. So I received this cereal without really knowing what to expect. But after testing it I must say that I really like the taste of this particular cereal. The declared nutrients for many cereals are typically hiding behind 'serving size' instead of using a standard volume for measuring the nutrients. This fools many people to believe that it is less sugars in a cereal than it really is. This cereal is no exception. Because it must be said that it is used more than enough sugars in it. (Btw: "natural maple flavor", does it mean that it is not real maple syrup in this?) In fact, even when it is not refined (white) sugar in this, it nevertheless might be too much sugars in this for some people: More than a fourth (28%) of the carbohydrates are sugars. And since more than 80% of the cereal consists of carbohydrates, it means that approximately a fourth of what you ingest of this cereal is sugars. Although my body has no problems with food rich on glycemics, I still think the content of sugars in this cereal could be less without threatening the good taste. I remove one star because of it.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm living in Japan, where cereal isn't a popular item at the supermarkets. The only choices are brands like Kellogg's, which contain GMO ingredients. Since I discovered iherb the options have opened up to me and I'm finally able to have breakfast cereal again! I'm very impressed with this cereal. It was love at first bite and I actually finished off my first box in two days (definitely pacing myself now)! I love the sweet maple taste and the little corn puffs. It's very refreshing!

crunchy maple sunrise

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is the best gluten free cereal i have ever had. so much flavor!

Great taste! But..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is it really healthy? Whilst listing all the great ingredients this delicious gluten free cereal has, they fail to mention that it is, I would guess at least 75% corn! Not exactly what you want to be eating if you are on a diet looking for a healthy cereal. They could also drastically cut back on the sweetness. Whilst it is less than a lot of American cereals masquerading as healthy breakfasts , it is still a little too sweet.

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You would not think this is gluten free as it tastes so good. A great breakfast treat or as a snack. Great crunch and flavor. Love!

Fab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant, love it

TASTES GREAT and it's organic :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cereal has got a thick texture - think Special K, but 3x thicker and grainier? GOOD stuff.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother likes it!

Fantastic taste, gluten free cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a organic gluten free cereal that didnt taste like cardboard and now I have found it. I dont add any sugar because it is sweet enough with the maple syrup. The different textures are just great and I didnt think 30grams would be enough for me, but it is. One of the best gluten free, organic cereals I have ever found. Fantastic product

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

1 2 3