Natural at very affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Most of the Vitamin C tablets are made of ascorbic acid of synthetic origin. The all natural ones are usually very expensive. This product is made of natural extracts but at very fair price. Good to buy!

Easily chewed, not chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would give this five stars, but the flavor is not a true orange flavor as I had anticipated. It has a bit of a berry flavor (maybe cherry?) to it as well, which, tastes clean, is not a flavor that I enjoy. However, I think most would like it. I'm just not a big fan of fruity flavors, with the exception of orange. It is very easy to chew, not bitter, not chalky. Good product.

Chewable Acerola-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband needed to get his low Vitamin C levels up without actually taking Vitamin C (upset his stomach too much) and this worked. It is tart though!

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But it is broken into small pieces easily.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was desperate to find a vitamin C product that I could take and thanks to CambriaJoy, this works great. The only drawback is I have to make sure I drink a lot of water afterward and/or brush my teeth because it is a chewable tablet. It tastes great and dissolves quickly.

kids love

Posted by fleesinfox on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like all C vit, I think this should go with others supplement for good result. anyway my kid like it's taste.

it has alot of antural vitamin c though it tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the acerola the natural rose hips but for a chewable chalk is the word that comes to mind. It also has a taste that kids do not like and myself an adult as well. I use it in my morning shake in the blender i just throw it in and its flavor is now the smoothie this works best.

Pearland, Texas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very prompt. Order was delayed a bit but was notified for the delayed. Very professional. Very satisfied with the service and product.

Good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That's easy to take a tablet without water. just chew!. but some tablet can be cracked. so little bit powdery...

excellent product