Super!

Posted by Agonda on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite Vitamins C in tasty chewable big form of tablets. Buying this product already for a third time!

Nature's Plus, chewable Acerola C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was tired of taking capsules so with the vit C I tried this product and like it very much. It has a great taste.

great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my husband carries these for his asthma. If he feels an attack coming he chews between 5 and 10 to stop it.

Great chewable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes vitamin C can be irritating on the tummy, but these are not at all irritating - not even on an empty stomach. They are large thin disks, that are pretty tart, a tiny bit chalky but the tartness helps with that because it get your saliva going! I break it off in three bites when I take it, but my kids (and a couple friends I've given one to) stick the whole thing in their mouth. They actually resemble a certain famous candy and we all really like them. I do believe they work. Whenever I'm starting to feel physically run down, i.e. getting a tight chest, or sore throat, extra tired, or someone near by has come down with a cold, we're sure to eat a couple of these a day and so far we've managed to stay healthy the whole winter season.

Acerola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic and very very cheap than the Italian distribution

A+ product

Posted by vovantos on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like that Vitamin C , it's from Acerola and it really works , i feel the difference after 4 days of using it , i dont get tired like i used to and i am able to work more ours by my computer!!!

osviežujúce, dobré zloženie,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

dobrá chuť, zloženie, podpora zdravia, sme spokojný, deti to majú radi. Dakujeme za dobrý servis ihebr. super

Convenient way to take Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife finds it difficult to swallow tablets This is the answer & a good Combo of C & Bioflavonoids

THE BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its important to take vitamin C everyday. It helps against stress and the effects of aging. Keep your immune system strong and take 2 everyday.

excelent