Not sure

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

seems fine, i take it for hemorrhoids. Not sure how absorbable it is!

copper 3mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

some text on when to take them, day or night, with or without food, and major symptoms for which they may help.

needed in certain cases

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I found some information that copper levels might become too low if you take lots of NAC. I take NAC in order to breathe easier, I suffer from COPD. I really believe it helps at least a little. My dosage of NAC is 1200-1800 mg daily. A normal dosage in supplement form is 500-600 mg a day. So I thought it would to be good to take some extra copper for some time, maybe a few weeks. Copper and zinc work together. The balance between these two minerals is important. I take also zinc 50 mg a day. I never take zinc and copper at the same time because they are antagonists. There are suppliments including both of them, and I once asked a doctor who knows about these things more than an ordinary physician how it is possible that all multivitamin/mineral supplements include both of them if they are antagonists. He said "I just wish they do what they are supposed to do" . Well, I keep them far apart when taking them as suppliment. zinc in the morning and copper later. I appreciate the Certificate of Analysis that is included in Natur's Plus packages. So I know my copper is not 3 mg but a little stronger 3, 53 mg.

Difficult item to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been told by a neurologist that I needed to be taking this supplement. I tried to order it through my pharmacy, but they couldn't do it. Then I contacted a compounding pharmacy, and they could do it for $1 per cap. Then I found this product online and was very glad I did.