relyable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a relyable product.It helped me to reduce my cholesterol levels from 240 to 190 in almoste two months..

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 3 years now and it has dropped my cholesterol count by 50 points!

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am still awaiting my cholesterol results, but my husband's most recent results showed a twenty point drop in his numbers since starting this product. Also, I have a hard time swallowing pills and these mini-tabs are much easier to manage than some of the other normal sized ones I've tried. Now I have my results! For the very first time in my life, all my numbers are normal! Can't beat that.

Red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product, it works very well

Kept me OFF STATINS!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My total cholesterol hit a high of 270 about 20 years ago (I'm 70 years old now). I told my Dr. that I would absolutely NOT go on cholesterol lowering meds. because of the side effects (only 1 of which is depression which already runs in our family). I've been taking this red yeast rice ever since and am down to taking 1 every morning about 10 minutes before breakfast. My total cholesterol has been running from 190 to 204 for the past 10 years and I'll continue to take this forever. I like this brand very much because it is extended released and is very easy to swallow. (As a side note, when I did do research on statins many years ago, there was a study done in a prison that said that people with low cholesterol levels - less than 150 if I remember correctly - were prone to being homicidal!! ) I would rate this product at a 10+. Please, please, please don't go on statin drugs and try this instead! You'll be sooooo glad you did!!! Best of luck!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My test results show this product is effective taking one mini tab a day. Diet and moderate exercise also are contributing. No adverse effects to date.