Great stuff, Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good strong dose, and works well. Have brought a few times now..

Cranberry 1500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great features in a really good price!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always have problem with bladder inflection and this cranberry helps eliminate the problem. I can stay away from antibiotics.

Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Ultra Cranberry 1500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for a year to prevent UTIs. Before using this I had them frequently but with daily use it's kept me healthy for the past year. This was my first purchase from iHerb and I am 100% satisfied with the service. The order was received two days after ordering, was carefully packaged, and the price was cheaper than at the local health food stores. Before ordering from iHerb I purchased this product in health food stores, usually having to special order it and always being charged about $4 more.

The best cranberry product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried many cranberry products, to prevent urinary tract infections which I had often until I tried this Ultra cranberry. It is absolutely the best. Only one pill daily is sufficient for optimal effect, other ingredients boost my energy, simply I feel good.Strongly recommend for prevention of urinary tract infections and strengthening and protection of urinary tract, tested on my self.

great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

strong, time release and with vit C love them

cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my order in good condition, it took a while to get here absolutely no fault of iHerb whose service was great..I will definately be ordering from you again in the very near future as the product was exactly what I wanted at a good price!! Many thanks..

Good as always