Feeds your thyroid

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are uncertain times we live in. I use these to keep my thyroid saturated with iodine against radiation.

kelp 300 tablets from Nature's Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

just use this product for last two weeks and notice get more energy and sleep better ,so far so good

almost natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think pure algae would be the best way to get iodine, without any fillers, but this kind of product has a benefit: you know exactly how much iodine there is. RDA is mainly 150 mcg as there is in one tablet of these.

... Results...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love Love this product I did research and I LOVE what I read about this Amazing products and it does exactly that I can really see new growth of hair coming I haven't even been taking this a month yet. And NO side effects for me just results that's what I was looking for so I will most definitely be keeping this around...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product!

Waiting for effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take the product for 20 days and no special effects. Maybe this supplement needs a period of time to show it’s effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Kelp because the First magazine referenced it as a Thyroid Cure. So far it is helping and I plan to continue using it.

Good source of Iodine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

From nice clean Nova Scotia.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good service and a reasonable price.

natural high quality kelp !

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it is the best of it's kind. good amount of iodine from natural good quality kelp,with a smell of real seaweed

1 2