아직 몰겠어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

울딸아 15개월됬는데 딸아에게 영양제 하나 먹이자 싶어 구매했는데.. 아직 울딸아에게는 딱딱한가봐요.. 여러개로 쪼개먹이는데도 잘 먹지 못한다는.. 몇번 안먹여봐서 더시도 해봐야겠어요.. 너무 일렀나요?

Nature Plus,Kids Chewable Multi-Vitamin&Mineral,120 Animals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave 3 stars just for the fact I HERB doesn't let customer know before hand, they will occur custom charges.Few days after i placed the order, i received a email from DHL telling me i have to pay 19.00 pound custom charge for aI order which i paid around 40 pound.I contacted I HERB customer service,i explained the situation and as a good will gesture they offer to pay 50% of the custom charge, which i accepted , because i didn't want to send them back and pay for delivery charges.The product is very good,my daughter loves it.Customer service was very good,I can't complain.Would i buy again from IHERB.com ?No,i don't thing so.

Good One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my kid The tabs are hard to chew for less than two years kids bcuz there teeth s are very soft at this age. And smells weird too Overall product is good given tabs for two weeks now looks good no side affects. For results need to wait for some more time

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

not suit for 4 years old kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To hard for 4 years old kids and not fruity enough, my kid not really like it

too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boy didn't like it at first coz too sweet but not he takes it

good:)  ラムネみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

sweetened with xylitol is a BIG plus! taste rather powdery (though most of this kind of chewable forms tend to be)and have a strong sour after taste which might not be for all. only wish they have more distinct flavours. ノンシュガーでキシリトール配合というところが決め手で購入。ラムネのように強い酸味があるので酸っぱいもの嫌いの子供には向かないかも。あと3つのフレーバーが似たりよったりなところがおしい…

My Grandson Hated These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought the vitamins tasted good, but my grandson hated them. He's a gummy fan but it's hard to fine great gummy vitamins like these. I cannot really say anything bad about these vitamins.