OK

Posted by Kony Li on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to take capsules and I am short and weigh half of a normal adult, so I think this kind of chewable vitamins should suit my case. I also appreciate its organic ingredients. It tastes ok, but most of the time I let it dissolve in mouth instead of chewing, don't know if it still works in this way... can't really determine its effect too as I take other supplements as well.

My son is eating well~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As many color and shape, children must like this!!

it's sour

Posted by angel98 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it actually tastes really sour... first the kids couldn't handle it... but later they were ok with it... the grape is least sour... orange and cherry very sour... but the formulation is great! searched high and low and chose this because it was economical, it has third party testing slip included in box and it was a comprehensive and natural formula... the california warning label is for lead which is found in plants and soil which i am not sure why it is included since it is not tested to be at a toxic level? some newspaper articles claimed they tested this product and it was found to have heavy metals... i tried to contact the company but they would not comment... so i don't know... but the formulation is great otherwise...better than all the others... if they would reply me to confirm there is no heavy metals i would give it 5 stars... at this stage i am wondering why they r not commenting...

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son liked taste, but daughter not.

Excellent supplement for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My grandkids like the taste and they are natural.

Took some getting used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first the kids hated the taste and refused to have more. It took some encouragement but they kept taking it and washed it down with milk. Now, after getting used to the taste, they're both happy to take it and even remind me to give it to them. Not sure if I notice anything dramatic but I like that it contains heaps of good stuff to supplement their diet. Will keep going with it for now.

Multiwitamina dla dzieci

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dostarczy wszystkich niezbędnych składników jakie Twoje dziecko potrzebuje do prawidłowego rozwoju. Bardzo skuteczny dla niejadków niemal że od razu po stosowaniu tego preparatu odzyskują apetyt. Należy jednak pamiętać ze w składzie jest ksylitol, który w dużej dawce u niektórych dzieci może powodować rozwolnienie także należy obserwować dziecko po podaniu tego preparatu.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My very fussy daughter is actually eating these vitamins so I am really happy about this! She is a very fussy eater so needs the extra nutrients supplied in these supplements. However, my daughter does not like the taste of the cherry flavor & refuses to eat this one. My suggestion is that it would be good if you could get these supplements in just the one flavor so there is no wastage.

kids like 'em

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

they've been eating it for 3 days.. no complains so far.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these, I'm happy with the list of ingredients and how it's supplementing her diet

1 2 3