header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

1-10 of 60 total
Sort By
Search Reviews

My son asks for more!

Posted by eathealthy on January 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son always asks for more after his takes two of these daily multivitamins! He thinks that these are candy even though they aren't! These multis are sweetened with xylitol so they aren't bad in any way for your kids! Of course, they provide all the vitamins and minerals for you kids in case they don't have a good eating day, and that gives me peace of mind as a Mom! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thanks for your feedback!

One of my favourite childrens supplements

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on June 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought already two packs and will be buying more. Impressive list of excellent ingridients: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, medicinal mushrooms and much more. No allergic reactions noticed. Taste is slightly sour. For extra protection during cold/flu seasons I usually give to my child two animals a day together with fish oiI and probiotics. I also allow 2-3 weeks break between courses of vitamins.

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought In April 2017 For My 6 & 3 Year Old Daughters. They Loved That There Are Different Flavours Which I Let Them Choose Which They Wanted Everytime. I Am Definitely Buying Again But Will Try The Watermelon Flavor This Time As They Love Watermelon. A****

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by Euphoria on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Сын не ест овощей и фруктов в сыром виде - ВОБЩЕ. Соки пьет и некоторы овощи в приготовленом виде ест, но, этого явно не достаточно :) так вот эти витамины для нас настоящее спасение :) канечно же, сын по вкусу предпочитает желейные витаминки, но ни в одних из них нету такого разнообразного спектра витаминов, минералов и пробиотиков в нужном количестве :) он, канечно, не слишком привередлив к вкусу, но сказал, что они "очень кислые", разгрызал без особого удовольствия, но все таки не отказывался принимать :) мне, как маме, канечно хотелось, чтоб ему нравилось :) и я придумала следующее, он запивает их "компотиком" как это он называет :) наш "компотик" это сироп бузины немного разбавленый водой :) на вкус это сладенький компотик и как результат прием полезного правратился не только в полезный, но и вкусный :) дополнительно принимаем омегу от Nordic Naturals, результатом я более чем довольна :) если вам был полезен мой отзыв, поставте YES :) Всем кепкого зроровья! :)

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

My little one loves these, she sees them as candies :). I am very happy with this product

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent vites

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried lots of vitamins and the kids always prefer Animal Parade. A very high quality vitamin for a great price.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best 4 my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even our family docor said "good ones". So. I highly reccommend them for all kids. My daughter loves taste and tries to guess - which one will be today?

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Funny caps! a bit pricey

Thanks for your feedback!

Best for kids!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid and I love them!!! My son is a very picky eater, I tried a few ones and nothing seems to work with him. After tried this one, he fell in love with them, he wake up in the mornings asking for his vitamins, it taste like candy. Im been using them 6 months ago and he looks very healthy and happy. No colds, flu or fevers since then.

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2014 | Verified Purchase


Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 60 total

1 2 3 4 5