Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for quite a while now as I have done some research on the benefits of this product and apparently it is good for the arteries. I was diagnosed with plague in my arteries about three years ago so though I would try this product. Recently I underwent an Angiogram which showed that my arteries are clear and in great condition. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to look after their heart health

Contains Carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product contains Carrageenan. This unnecessary additive causes a lot of digestive distress. According to a recent Cornucopia report it could be carcinogenic, even when it's food-grade.

Non GMO organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

M7 is the best bioavailable form of K2. High dose vit D supplementing increases requirement of K2. For every 1,000i.u. of vit D, you need 100 mcg of K2. Capsules are large, but they also contain a great mix of organic whole foods for only $3 more than Dr's Best, which is the cheapest non-GMO K2 M7.

Natures Plus , Source of Life Vit k2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These capsules have been of great benefit to my teeth, with whitening, strengthening and easing painful teeth where the dentine has worn and the nerve is exposed.

Best value in price and ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this included other beneficial ingredients that are not found in other brands. Best of all, it is the cheapest!

Best K2 in iHerb,,

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is organic K2 with bunch of organic herbs. I'd like to know the origin country of this K2 and herbs.

Awesome source of verified organic whole food K2!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give a lot of credit to Dr. Mercola for bringing awareness about the significance of Vitamin K2 but his prices are a little high. I do buy from him to support the site but when I can't afford to pay his prices which is most of the time I shop at iHerb. Shipping was free and fast! I liked the first class option for a couple of bucks before but $20 free shipping is not hard to meet! I love Iherb and this product seems to be very good. Not only does it supply the same amount of active ingredients in other more expensive brands this is sourced from an organic whole food!! Very happy with purchase and hope product helps improve my health!

Beware - Full of Goitrogens!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was too careless! Have ordered and taken this! After a few days, feel like a zombie! The following is copied from the descriptions of the product. Certified Organic Gold Standard Whole Food Blend - Organic Acerola Extract, Apple Fruit, Broccoli Sprout, Cauliflower Sprout, Collard, Cordyceps Mushroom Mycelia (Cordyceps Sinensis), Kale, Kale Sprout, Maitake Mushroom Mycelia (Grifola frondosa), Nettle, Parsley, Pure Beet Juice, Pure Carrot Juice, Pure Spirulina, Reishi Mushroom Mycelia, Shiitake Mushroom Mycelia (Lentinula edodes), Spinach, Tomato Juice, Wild Bilberry, Wild Blueberry, Pure Chlorella This supplement may be excellent for people not having a hypothyroid.

Got this because Now Foods Indole-3 Carbinol is usually out of stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish this also had the flax lignans like the Now Foods Indole-3 Carbinol, but it seems to have a lot of good things in it like broccoli like the Now Foods one, and some other things the Now Foods one doesn't have. I want to help prevent breast cancer, and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli help balance hormones. God bless you all.

How do I know?

Posted by run4bear on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I THINK I need Vitamin K2. But how does one judge the effect without expensive tests? I did buy again when they ran out.