Best Vitamin / Whole Food Nutrient Supplement on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the greatest. Can't find a better product on the market today. One-Stop daily-use product to get the full range of nutrients and vitamins. Tastes good too. Love it.

Liquid Vitamin - No Soy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Better absorption than pills.

Great Taste and less gas

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally tried the ALIVE! Liquid vitamin Max potency but found that it gave me horrible gas. This multivitamin taste much better, gives me less gas, and provides a plethora of nutrients. However it is a little low on the Zinc at only 50% of the daily value. Otherwise I noted that my friend immune system seems to be resilient and some lacerations and bruises seemed to heal faster. Also my hair, nails seem healthier.

More energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good. Within 3 days, I felt more energetic and had a greater sense of well-being. My depression is much improved!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with a liquid Iron supplement every morning. I can absolutely tell when I have forgotten. It definitely is a staple in my morning routine and keeps me energized and feeling good throughout the day. I recommend this liquid vitamin to everyone. The taste is not bad either!!

Works very well, but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an increase in energy and a reduction of general aches and pains. No other multivitamin supplement was able to do this. The liquid tastes better than the competing products and is easy to take. Note that it is expensive, but it's worth it. I have been ordering this liquid regularly. Don't waste your money taking other multivitamin pills.

the most nutritious multivitamin out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

the taste is weird but still it's nutritious

Best I've tried..keeps me going

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have huashi motors so very little energy. This is the first vitamin that I could really tell a difference. I feel better, have more energy, etc. it's pricey but all the good ones are.

delishious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm enjoying this product..combined with extra spirulina, chlorella and vit-c this combo has my skin loooking great..love the sweet taste, it's a great way to start the morning, and the comprehensive list of ingredients is impressive.

Source of Life Gold Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really see an increase of energy.

1 2 3 4