Nature's Plus, Source of Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this multi vitamin on and off for years. Like most people, I think that I can find something that is cheaper, but the ingredients that Nature's Plus must be far superior to the other brands. I have more energy and seem to just feel better from taking this product. I really like that they have the mini-tabs now, they are easier to swallow. Steve Stowe

The Best MultiVitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Nature's Plus Multis for years. I switch off between the Gold and the Reds and really like the mini-tabs as they are much easier to use.

Excellent natural vitamin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Source of Life for years and find that the Red and Gold combined provide the best all around supplement available.

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available. I've been hard-pressed to find a whole food multi that has everything that is in this product. The mini-tabs are also very easy to swallow. I swallow three at a time two times a day with no problem.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very, very good! I recomended for all!!!

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really detailed multivitamin here with the added benefits of anti-aging, works well and makes me feel great. Also, (PNB 673(without the space) gets you a lifetime Dis€ount and save on every single order when you €heckout on any product on here Thank me later 🙂🙂

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looking at ingredients with a magnifying glass, it has everything. I may be able to cut out or down on other supplements.

Best multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to maintain my overall health. Multi vitmins are always nice especially if you are lazy.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good to me. I will re-order this product.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by gaylephillips on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I feel absolutely amazing since starting to take these ... I finally found an all-in-one multi-vitamin that has everything I need and then some. Able to eliminate a bunch of other stuff I had been taking separately. Barring any unforeseen issues, I am won over for life!

1 2 3