Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Good shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Delicious and extremely nutritious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I found these energy shakes excellent. Great when short on time and slimming.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Posted by saralovesiherb on November 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

1 2 3