This drink works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Delicious and extremely nutritious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I found these energy shakes excellent. Great when short on time and slimming.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

Natures Plus

Posted by LuckyYou on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I have been using it for years.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

1 2