This drink works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

This product is excellent, I recommend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love its flavor and quality.

Delicious and extremely nutritious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I found these energy shakes excellent. Great when short on time and slimming.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

Posted by saralovesiherb on November 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

Natures Plus

Posted by LuckyYou on July 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I have been using it for years.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

1 2 3