Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first I was a bit worried about this product but it really does taste great and it mixes well! I like to have it in the morning and it keeps me from getting painfully hungry by lunch time.

Great Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years. It is best with milk and you really need a good shaker to help it disolve. I drink a shake each morning for breakfast and it gets me through to lunch.

Great product - try the cherry whey product as well - delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to supplement protein requirements ; and bonus of many macronutrients, vitas and minerals. I am a power lifter and drink a shake with 1 percent organic milk immediately after workouts. It's very tasty compared to other protein mixes. Smooth when you mix it with milk and use a whisk to blend. Also doesn't have the damm soy in it.

Great shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deliciuos shake, love it!

Natures Plus SpiruTein Whey Protein Energy Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this for the benefits of this shake for both the spirutein and the whey. I'm glad Natures Plus finally came out with an alternative to soy. As always iHerb has the best price around and their super fast shipping is great!

Great Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavor of this product. It has a ton of great stuff in it and still tastes great!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I prefer the whey version. It tastes great and has all the amino acids from the whey. I've been drinking this as a smoothie every morning for the past 4 years - and I'm still not tired of it. Try adding a half of a banana, or some creamy Almond butter.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used for several months. I like it and think it has been helpful in providing me with needed nutrition with my chronic illness.

Great taste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Spirutein has about the best when it comes to flavor! Although the chocolate is too rich I mix it with the vanilla and its just right!

Rich and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin/mineral protein drink is a great meal replacement. I am having better results redistributing body mass where I need it to go with the whey version.

1 2