Nature's Secret should not be kept.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is not a product you discuss with ease at lunch with your coworkers. However, family is open season! I've used this product for over 10 years now and considering that my daughters have the same genetic material - at least in part - I felt they should know about it. They all have thanked me over and over - and one son-in-law has thanked me as well.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for a long period of time and will not use any other. I have also started using it and have corrected some of my digestive problems. This is a very good product.

It make me better for good bowel movements.

Posted by ILoveHealthy on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

and clean my colon.

Nice Product

Posted by SRicketts on November 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this fiber for several weeks and it has helped me stay more regular!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

better than Super Cleanse...made me more regular.

Nature's Secret Multi-Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor has recommended that I stay on a fiber product because of constipation problems. I've tried numerous fiber products. They are either very hard to take (because of texture or flavor) or they don't work. I've been taking this product for years with great results.

Most gentle intestinal cleanser if used as directed.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product not only gently cleanses but also feeds the entire intestinal tract. That's why it's high on my list for bowel rejuvenation. GS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are dairy free even though it doesn't say, if they weren't I'd be sick. These are very good as I suffer no constipation when I take them, they seem to help with weight loss and weight management, if I stop taking them (like if I run out of them) I will gain 6-7lb in couple of weeks, when I start taking them again the weight gain vanishes. I don't feel bloated either. I can tell when I don't take them. Be prepared to take a couple of tablets on a regular daily basis.

multi-fiber cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for over 4 years and they keep my system running. I had to work up to the # of tablets I take every day. Haven't found any other better fiber supplement. Great price, too!

Works great, yet gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me, also does not interfere with my regular activities, such as work, fitness classes etc. Even fewer pills compared to maximum recommended dosage is enough.