Teeth Whitening Miracle

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a teeth whitener... and it's AMAZING! The effect was noticeable after 1 use! Seriously! I tried oil pulling with extra virgin coconut oil and this was so much better and faster. I just cut the tip and pour the activated charcoal on a toothbrush (I use a separate toothbrush for this since it turns the toothbrush black). I do this while in the shower coz it's really messy and it goes everywhere. At first I tried pouring the charcoal in my mouth directly.. bad idea. I almost choked when I accidentally inhaled some of it. I also tried adding it to the coconut oil and oil pulling with that, the effect wasn't as great compared to brushing with activated charcoal. I recommend this for those who want fast results.

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i combine a capsule with coconut oil for oil pulling amd it removes coffee stains from teeth effectively for face masks i mix equal parts bentonite clay ,charcoal & a little bit of water to form a paste and my skin feels really purified afterwards :) great product

Great for Charcoal Masks

Posted by vegansolution on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im not using this in the intended way internally but I use it to make charcoal masks and for whiter teeth. For those uses I can really recommend this product.

Another good Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Another good brand of charcoal with no fillers, as some do have fillers, do not know why they put them kin but watch out for them, these are good.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

The cure for tummy aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great priced product, and it really works. Helps settle bloating and gas really quickly. Recommend this to anyone who suffers with bloating and tummy aches.

Every home should have this!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These will absorb even alcohol.

Nature's Way Activated Charcoal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product ; took it for a tummy bug I picked up in Thailand and it worked when nothing I else I had in the house did. Took 12 capsules 2 days in a row in the morning ,had a break for a few days then repeated the process . Worked for me.

Nature's Way, Activated Charcoal, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for teeth whitening and it works!

use for removing stains from teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

as advertised.

use this to mix with my cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love coal face from LUSH which is a soap made by charcoal. it is really good for clearing up my ACNE, and the key ingredient is the activated charcoal powder. so I decided to add more charcoal when I cleanse my face to power up the effect. so far so good. BUT!!! THIS THING CAN STAIN YOUR SKIN. MUST USE WITH BUBBLE UNLESS YOU WILL HAVE SOME BLACK THINGY AROUND YOUR LIP THORUGH OUT THE DAY....