Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son had red rashes on his hand after consumed this. The colouring is too much.

Kids LOVE these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids are 4 and 6 years. They have one of these with breakfast and dinner every day and they love them. They are very good at reminding me if i forget. It's winter time here and they have not been sick at all since starting to take them (they would normally catch colds constantly right thru winter)so i take that as a sign they are absorbing what is in them. Love them!

Not shure...

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My boys only liked the yellow ones... The purple ones was too much flavor and after-taste

can get sticky

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

kids love the taste, but moisture gets in easily and makes them sticky, so best to keep them in the fridge once opened.

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Look at the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by PUSH THIS BUTTON on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Macht Kinder froh und gesund. Makes children happy and healthier

Hristo Petrov

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Veri good

my son happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for my 3 year old son, with this vitamin she's eating better.

хорошие Very nice

Posted by Tani-lu on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Моим детям нравится их фруктовый вкус, а мне состав. My kids like their fruit flavor, and I was their composition.

Gross!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids are usually good about eating anything from kimchi to seaweed to multivitamins. 4y old sucked in it and spat it out. 6y old bit into it, shuddered and gagged. I tried one and had a similar reaction.

Everythin in two tablets

Posted by Jmomma on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best multi-vitamins available in the market and I give two tablets to my boy every morning. I see how much my local supplement store charge for each bottle. For the same price, I can get 2-3 bottles from iherb. So for that, thank you very much and please keep the attractive price going.