good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

my 5 year old son loves the taste, while my 8 year old daughter hates its taste, but she still takes it. two tablet per day, after breakfast along with fish oil 600 dha/epa. it seems good, and good value for money when it comes to its vitamins content. It is giving me a peace of mind since both my children are picky eaters. i ordered 3 more bottles.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

My two year old really enjoys these every day. They are a bit sweet though but do their job well enough.

good vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a good chewable vitamin supplement.

Acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

My 5yo loves it, while my 10yo rejecting it because she say there is a bitter aftertaste. I'm not sure but I Guess people with sensitive tastebuds may not like it.

Alive Kids Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

My kids love the taste but the tablet is too big..

Ok Type For Kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

The orange flavor don't taste good my kids said. The tablet get a bit soft over time, but not too soft, if so is no good. This could be down to many things including the container. The amount of vitamin is very good for kids that one reason I pick this.

Great for Children

Posted by bmohanrao on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

My children doesn't exactly love taking these multi vitamins but take them as a daily chore. But whenever they do not take these multivitamins for 2-3 days, i noticed, there level of acitveness drops. So, we ensure they take these multivitamins daily.

good taste .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste my kids like it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered for my grandson   he does not like the taste    so he does not chew but swallows with water   although the composition of vitamins is good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good.......,...........