Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son had red rashes on his hand after consumed this. The colouring is too much.

Kids LOVE these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids are 4 and 6 years. They have one of these with breakfast and dinner every day and they love them. They are very good at reminding me if i forget. It's winter time here and they have not been sick at all since starting to take them (they would normally catch colds constantly right thru winter)so i take that as a sign they are absorbing what is in them. Love them!

can get sticky

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

kids love the taste, but moisture gets in easily and makes them sticky, so best to keep them in the fridge once opened.

taste was a bust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

daughter hated the taste of these so it was a no in our household

Not shure...

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My boys only liked the yellow ones... The purple ones was too much flavor and after-taste

Gross!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids are usually good about eating anything from kimchi to seaweed to multivitamins. 4y old sucked in it and spat it out. 6y old bit into it, shuddered and gagged. I tried one and had a similar reaction.

GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more flu for kid. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

Everythin in two tablets

Posted by Jmomma on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best multi-vitamins available in the market and I give two tablets to my boy every morning. I see how much my local supplement store charge for each bottle. For the same price, I can get 2-3 bottles from iherb. So for that, thank you very much and please keep the attractive price going.

Orange, Berry, Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No gummy but tasty, contains more vitamins from other products

good vitamins

Posted by bugajuk on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

BOUGHT these vitamins because my child is used to get sick all the time. He has no diseases so far. He is 2 years old and willing to eat these vitamins, and I think it is very important; the composition of vitamins are good too.