Best Multi, Amazing Price

Posted by ReaCovery on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is better than anything I can buy over the counter in my country and if I could find something this good, it would probably be 10 times the price. I have been able to cut out a lot of the other supplements I was taking because this contains them at high enough levels when taking the 3 per day. My only problem is that they are quite big and not easy to get down with just water, so I swallow them with food, which you are supposed to do anyway. I love the way that iHerb is up to date with the latest research and provides high quality supplements reflecting current findings. My local pharmacy and health food outlets don't have a clue what I'm talking about when I ask them for various products.

Easy on your system - great energy!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used other multi-vitamins that I liked (New Chapter is a good food-based brand), but there is something special about this one. I can take it in the morning before I eat and it doesn't upset my stomach (note that this one contains no iron) but gives me an extra boost. I take another around lunchtime and one late in the afternoon and I find that I still have good energy when I get home from work

20,06 USD in this moment at Vitacost, Good Bye Iherb

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i must say that iherb lost me as a client, i compare all products that i bought with the price from the competitor, Vitacost and here everything have high price the diffrence is always huge take this example: this ALIVE product cost 31,49 $ at Iherb, and 20,06 $ at Vitacost (the same product, same 180 tablets) its a shame this

Unhealthy synthetic vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins might have a lot of stuff in them but they are mainly synthetic. Ergocalciferol is Vitamin D-2 which blocks D-3 (cholecalciferol) the healthy type of vitamin D. These may make you feel energized at first, but over time, they will deplete your body from all the synthetic ingredients. That would explain the reason for their low price; you get what you pay for.......

Extremely Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2066072 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not vouch for the efficacy of this product as I just started using it about a month ago. My gripe about this product is that it is very hard for me to swallow and about half the time I end up chewing it to get it down. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have no problem swallowing other tablets about the same size, but these are soft gels and are much easier to swallow. One of the problems with these tabs is that they start dissolving almost immediately which makes the surface rough and even harder to swallow. I do not recommend this product for anyone who has any problems swallowing.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement came out whole in the toilet. My stomach could not digest it at all.

Best Cost Performance

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this Multi-Vitamine for three years. This is the best cost performance multi-vitamine I have ever tried.

rash

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We used these in our family for over a year. At first I really liked them, noticed more energy and improved health, but over time we developed skin rashes. My kids had rashed on their arms at the inside crease of their elbows. I had itchy skin on my arms and head. For the longest time I was unable to figure out what was happening. I thought it was an allergy to gluten. but even going gluten free did not make the rash go away completely. It would come and go for no apparent reason. Finally I took us all off of these Alive vitamins and the rash went away completely and has never come back. I tried myself to go back on them about a year later since I missed the increased energy, but immediately my itchy skin came back so I had to stop taking them again. I am not sure why. I found on my second try of taking them the itchy skin was worse when I spent a lot of time in the sun (I even thought I might be allergic to the sun), but when I quit taking them the irritation disapeared completely, even with a lot of sun exposure. Could it be the vitamin D in the supplement? My family spends lots of time out of doors, so the vitamin D theory could be it. Too bad! These vitamins have a lot to offer.

These vitamins made me sick

Posted by Reviewer1056231 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

caused nausea, headache, gas, and fatigue.

一款让营养师身心愉悦的膳食补充剂

Posted by LIANING on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

在营养健康行业多年,称得上资深营养师了,对各种营养师必需的健康工具——膳食营养补充剂颇为熟悉,特别是国内的一线知名品牌营养素,更是运用自如。 但是看了“Nature's Way ALIVE天然超级活力营养素”后,让营养师倍感喜悦,甚至兴奋不已。立刻下了订单,迫切的让自己和家人快点用上这支持健康的活力宝。