Not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hubby didn't care for them, we found a better brand of vitamins sold on this site. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

Skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. My husband started using this product, me women's version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

much better choice : Life Extension Two-Per-Day

Posted by Hungarian on October 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

much better choice : Life Extension Two-Per-Day

Effectiveness questionable

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sorry... but these take a very long time to dissolve in water... so they probably aren't doing our bodies much good either. :|