blood pressure become more higher after eating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father's blood pressure became more higher than before after he ate this multi-vitamin

Upsets our stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for myself and the matching women's version for my wife. We have been taking Nature's Way multivitamins for years and they were great. This new Alive formula has something(s) in it that really seriously upsets our stomachs and make us feel bad for hours after taking them. I see a lot of positive reviews so possibly it's just the batch we got. But my wife is in very good health and almost nothing upsets her stomach and since we both had the same symptoms even though we are using different formulas from different bottles I'm inclined to think it's something basic to the Alive formula. We had to throw them out.

Multivitaminer til mænd over 50 - God til potens og energi

Posted by Danmark on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har testet en del forskellige multivitaminer, og den her er overraskende god til prisen. Dens sammensætning af vitaminer og mineraler baseret på vitaminer og mineraler som os mænd har brug for des længere vi kommer op i alderen. Jeg føler mig mere frisk og i live efter at have taget dem. Giv gerne min danske kommentar et like her, og hvis du er ny dansker på Iherb, så klik på mit profilnavn, og brug den kode der står i toppen af min profil. Det er lige 10 % i rabat på den første ordre her på Iherb :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Nature's Way is a great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product food based all natural and once daily . iHerb the best international shipping thankss

Twins..#

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 23,can I use this product or it's just for 50+ men old..?!

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

I liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is good.

alive mens 50+

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my blood pressure went as high as 100/170 after days of taking these tablets ,before it was 80/117 almost got killed as soon as i stopped blood pressure started to come down

Useful --------Полезные

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I order this multi-vitamin for my uncle who is 67 years old. According to him, after taking the vitamin he is feeling much better and energetic. The consistency of vitamin is just fanstatic! He requested me to order some more. Alive makes alive! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Я заказывала эти мультивитамины для своего дяди, которому 67 лет. По его мнению, после приема этих витаминов он чувствует себя лучше и энергичней. Состав витамина просто фантастический! Он попросил меня заказать еще. Alive,что переводится бодрый, действительно делает человека бодрее! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!