Natures Way Alive Once Daily Woman's 50+

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I live in Australia and ordered this product from I herb since it is not available in Australia yet. I have tried many vitamins over the years but find this one really works. I used to need a rest in the afternoons but since taking Natures Way Alive I have so much more energy and seem to go all day without problems. I am renovating my house at the moment and work hard but I don't seem to get as tired as before. Very happy with these vitamins, they seem to do what they claim.

support menopausal symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ate together with Co Q 10, collagen NeocellSuper collagen +C Type 1&3 . I felt better,Decreased menopausal symptoms.. softer skin ,I can sleep and the energy increased..

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good supplement but so expensive in your company. I saw it in the drug store. It is half the price cheaper

Best Vitamins Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a healthy, 60 year young woman and lead a fairly active lifestyle. I was taking a leading brand OTC Vitamin for seniors but began feeling very tired and lacked the energy to do my normal activities. I decided to try The Nature's Way, Alive, Women's 50+ Multi-Vitamins and I realized a marked difference in my energy level after taking them for only a few days. When I forgot to reorder and ran out for a few days my energy level dropped! These are by far the very best vitamins I have ever taken! I will no longer be without them and I recommend them to everyone!

I am alive with Alive! -------- Я жива и бодра с витаминами Alive (alive переводится живой) !

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and effective vitamins. After taking one capsule in the morning with my breakfast I feel energetic and fresh. The vitamins are iron free. I take Now Foods iron separetly. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------- Очень хорошие и эффективные витамины. После приема одной капсулы утром во время завтрака я чувствую себя энергичной и посвежевшей. Витамины не содержат железа. Железо марки Нау Фудс я принимаю отдельно. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Great way to get your daily vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this particular multivitamin as it is formulated with a fruit/veggie composition. If you're not a big veggie eater it's a great way to make up for it.

Great natural product and best international service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this multivitamin for my mum and she is very satisfied with it, high recommended to women over 50 . iHerb is the best online store for international shipping thanks alot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my mum. She noticed a difference in her energy level.

Alojz Hoblaj Croatia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, no side effects. The whole day full of energy. Thank Iherb.

Lot of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I got a very hard physical work for summer and I feel I have got some extra energy like never before. I feel calm and happy, my hair and skin are beautiful and I can sleep very well. Thank you iHerb!