I feel more Alive!

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When i read reviews for supplements, i often see people saying that they "feel" better after taking it, they "feel" something improved... etc, and i always thought that this "feeling" is very difficult to measure and it could just be psychological. Now when i get to write my own review on this multivitamin, I have to say it is very difficult to describe what it does without talking about it in terms of "feelings". This is not medicine, of course it is not intended to treat a particular condition, but i do "feel" a difference in terms of my energy level on a consistent basis. I feel more awake and alive during the day, keeping all other daily routines constant. I also feel that my hair has softened and improved quite a bit, not sure if it is due to the supplement or the shampoos i use (check out my reviews to see which shampoos i use). I feel better after taking this supplement. I know it sounds very vague, but I think "feeling better" is exactly what this multivitamin intends to do. The tablet is quite big, but I still like it for the convenience it offers. More nutrients are packed in the pill compared with other brands of multivitamins I looked at on iherb. Will buy after I finish this bottle.

Love these vitamins

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a reflexologist and holistic health practitioner. Prior to this I have also worked in health stores for nearly 10 years and received a huge amount of training in nutritional supplements. This multi provides a wholefoods based supplement that is easier to absorb than non wholefood based types. it provides high levels of vitamins, minerals and plant based extracts. I find I have more energy and that it helps severe symptoms of PMS made worse by PCOS. As with all supplements you need to take them for a while to really notice the benefits but this is normal and the more run down you are the longer it will take but they are excellent.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by 5281346683083239225 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about a month, and I definitely notice a difference in my energy and other levels. As a head's up, your pee does turn a bit fluorescent. :P

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer2354352 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a week now. The only complaints I have are that the pill is too big and I burp up vitamin taste all day and my urine smells of vitamins. But they seem to be doing their job.

Good tablet but rather hard to swallow!

Posted by lisamaree on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent in the fact that it contains a lot of nutrients but the tablets are large and hard to swallow!

I am Alive Again

Posted by Reviewer1059522 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about two weeks and have noticed a big difference. I don't feel like I'm dragging all day and actually have the energy to get things done- but not jittery crawling out of my skin energy, just energy. I have no mid afternoon drowsiness anymore and have been able to cut back completely on caffeine. If I have anything caffeinated anymore its for the taste and not out of a need to keep my eyes open. Amazing stuff!!!

Feel more energy and motivated

Posted by 5502472147184771561 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really makes a difference, after 2 weeks I decided to order another package, because its a really good product.

Ultra potency is right

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nails are growing super long, and I have a subtle boost in energy. The first time I took it I became very dizzy but after that it was fine. However, I wonder if there are too many vitamins in this. I drink water continuously all day (my pee is always 100% clear), but with these even with that much water my pee is bright neon yellow until late at night if I take it in the morning. How much excess multivitamin is my body trying to filter out?

If you feel fatigue and lack of energy

Posted by 5025003748559590362 on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For several months , I 've felt tired. Too much work and perhaps an inadequate diet. Taking these vitamins in a few days I noticed a big difference!

Perfect vitamins!

Posted by 5635009810609644503 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price is really great for this very high quality vitamins. As a nutritionist I'm picky about supplements and these are a great way of getting extra micronutrients. Yes, it turns your pee bright yellow but this isn't an issue- B vitamins are not stored by the body (except for B12 in small amounts), so any excess vitamins are just released into your pee, making it bright yellow. Totally normal, not a bad thing at all. It's also totally fine to take high doses of vitamins, as there is research suggesting that superdoses of vitamins is really beneficial for health and disease prevention. Certain vitamins, such as Vitamin A, can have negative effects if there is too much excess but the levels in these vitamins come nowhere near the levels that could potentially be problematic. I will definitely continue taking these vitamins!