OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THESE WORKED GREAT THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF TAKING THEM. AFTER THAT I DON'T FEEL ANY EXTRA ENERGY.

Not Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother had her cheast blocked and nausia while taking this

Good formula... but had some allergic reactions

Posted by Latti321 on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Formula seems to be good but that pink color of tablets made me aware. And looks like I was right - used them for 3 days and got allergic reaction on my skin. Sad because Women's Ultra potency from same brand is fine for me...

Tablets too large

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are so large it's hard to swallow

Not a big fan.

Posted by Angeleyes on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of the price, but not of the side effects or the size of the tablet. I have taken other multi vitamins before without issues, but every day I took one of the Alive Women's Energy pills I felt less energy, a bit light headed, bloated and had stomach pains as well as some aches across my chest, back and neck. Keep in mind, I am a healthy 46 year old woman who works out every day, and eats well. At first, I thought maybe I was just feeling a bit under the weather, but then I remembered the only difference in my routine was taking this vitamin. I stopped, and am back to feeling normal. I am going to switch to another product. There are a lot of good reviews here though, so give it a try at the low price. It might work for you. This was just my experience.