Titanium dioxide color

Posted by odereviews on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hopefully this product comes out with a new formula not having the titanium dioxide color. Otherwise this would be a great choice for those looking for one per day multivitamin product. Men's energy and Women's energy tablets are colored differently! Tablets are pretty large, and make sure you are not taking these to empty stomach.

Nature's Way Alive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was seeking a supplement that offered B12 for energy and calcium for bones. This supplement offers that along with the added veggies and fruits. Taking this supplement daily must be doing some good, cause my nails are growing like weeds. I have noticed some change in my energy level, but not significant. I like the product and will order again when my supply is low.

good product, but pills a little too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it that it's a one-a-day multi-vit, nor much funky smell or taste. but the tablets are kind of big to be swallowed comfortably.

Alive Women's Multivitamin / Mineral

Posted by TotallyHealing on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it has selenium, iodine and boron which a lot of multi's don't have. If you are looking for simplicity / ease or you may be travelling . This brand is worth a look.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had so much more energy! I really feel the product is helping me to get through the winter and giving me more energy. The pills were quite huge to swallow, but when cut in half they're ok. I recommend!

Alive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good multi vitamin, but hard for me to swallow.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for two years now and have really noticed a difference. However the 'new improved formula' does not seem to be as good as its previous version. Maybe the decreased Vitamin B's make it less effective? Would prefer the previous version to be honest.

배변에 영향을 줌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

성분이 괜찮아서 샀는데 먹은 다음날부터 묽은 ... 변을 보네요. 외출이 불가능할 정도는 아니라서 쾌변한다고 생각하고 계속 먹고 있어요. 심해지면 안 먹을 거고 괜찮아지면 다행이고요. 변비이신 분들은 걍 이거 드세요.

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already finished two of these bottles and ordered two more. Initially when i started taking these, I had headache and felt nauseous for 2 weeks, However I wanted to continue..third week I started feeling the difference, I indeed felt so energetic and I don't get tired through out the day. I stay active all the time. I just don't like one thing, If you take these, your skin feels itchy, there must be something in it which is not right. I've read the recommendations from others and this happens with most of em'. I am thinking of trying some other brand once i finished.

First time

Posted by Snowteo on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first bottle. Seems alright. Worth it.

1 2 3 4