Inflammatory bowel disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking Aloe Vera gel and juice (six tablespoons/day) mixed with glutamine, I had an inflammatory bowel disease with great pains and I could not leave the house because of the many visits to the bathroom. Now I am completely healed. Aloe Vera has an immediate effect and after only one month I was free from all symptoms.

Aloe Vera juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am delighted with using this product. It gives me energy and helps in digestion. it is also very cheap in comparison to other shops.

Nature's Way, Organic Aloe Vera Gel/Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was suggested for my son, who has been suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for a number of years. It took time for him to get used to the taste; he is now regularly taking it and says "it just feels healthy to drink it." He will stay on it as long as necessary. We found the price excellent, but were more pleased with the freshness date of the product.

The best aloe vera...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera product has everything I was looking for. It's soothing to your digestive tract and helps absorb nutrients. Also good to moisturize skin.

Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As expected

Audrey Kaprielian, MSN, CNS, RN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera gel worked very well for my health program of healing the digestive tract. Worked very well.

Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to settle my insides without having to take medication. I take just a little each day when having problems.

Great product for reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mom (62) drinks aloe juice every day twice. She says that it helps to optimize her blood-pressure. I use it in skincare products I make myself, e.g., body lotion, deodorant, facial cream. I mix it with shea and cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, olive oil, and essential oils. I love it :)

Stomach smoother!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! I blend it with my morning smoothie. Love that it's organic.

Aloe Vera Gel & Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product!

1 2 3 4