Great product for reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mom (62) drinks aloe juice every day twice. She says that it helps to optimize her blood-pressure. I use it in skincare products I make myself, e.g., body lotion, deodorant, facial cream. I mix it with shea and cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, olive oil, and essential oils. I love it :)

Stomach smoother!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! I blend it with my morning smoothie. Love that it's organic.

Aloe Vera Gel & Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product!

Strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took the product only once, never taken aloe vera before, I have yet to evaluate their effects, all I can say for now is that the taste is strong

Great to soothe the stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Healing from the inside out. Great product. Nature's Way always produces great products.

Big change from George's Always Active....distilled

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is my introduction to drinking aloe vera gel and juice that is not specially distilled. I tried a few ounces straight. It had a sourish taste with a slight burn to my throat on the first sip, then in become a much more appealing tangy flavor. It is thicker than the George's brand, but still liquid. It's like a heavier water. I purchased to drink internally for more of the aloe plant and to use topically as I could not find an aloe vera gel without undesirable additives. It felt cool on my skin and my skin absorbed it fast. Have not tried it on actual sunburn yet. This aloe is not safe to take internally during pregnancy because the aloins are not removed as in George's Always Active. The safety of ingestion of aloe vera during pregnancy has been debated, but there is concern of it causing uterine contractions (I think specifically from the aloins and anthraqinones).

b strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent aloe vera

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

yummy but has a strong taste

MR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Aloe Vera Gel & Juice helps to settle my stomach at times but otherwise I am disappointed in it's lack of benefits. I can't seem to drink enough of it to get the benefits some Aloe Vera products that I read about.

bad shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

so far product is ok.shipping was a great disapointment.ups lost order,but your handling of the matter was first rate.half of the order was received with the balance on back order.I hope this does not happen again.