Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems good and fresh. I take 1 oz shot every morning with my daily vitamins to increase their absorption

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Goes well with juice.

Seems fine...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I rub this on my skin and then take a couple big gulps every day. Tastes ok-- seems fine-- not much to report.

The Best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way is the Best aloe vera,Gel& juice ever.I love it and My Girl friend love's it.i have tried Many and this is the best on the Market.Not only that iHerb has the best price for it,where I have paid up to $12-$13 per bottle in store's.I alway's split what I order with My Lady,and She love's the way it make's Her skin glow.Don't go anywhere.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product, reasonable price, good quality.

aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wish it was labeled organic.

This Product Has Pulp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 brands of aloe juice and gel and this is the only brand that has aloe pulp in it. There is also noticeable effect for intestinal issues after taking it. The label states: 99.7% Pure Aloe Gel & Juice and Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council This is an important information. The other brand that also states certification from the same Council is Lily of the Desert. So Nature Way and Lily of the Desert brands have the real stuff you are looking for. And this seems to be positively confirmed by my personal experience after taking them. Don't settle for less.

Good stuff but...

Posted by Freddieboi on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...could have been more concentrated though. One bottle goes very fast.

best all around i've found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great price and it seems to be a good product. Have no complaints so far and will keep reordering.

Healthy drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A bit tart on its own. I mix with water. The health benefits are worth it. Keeps me regular.