kim p

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

l bought these tablets to help with my blood count and to improve my blood cells as they do a great job with that,also they are rich in iron,as l have suffered for many yrs with severe anemia.l have,nt been on them long,but are feeling better since l,ve started,and are also giving them to my 3 diabetic children,as having diabeties tends to drain your body of many vitamins and also puts alot of strain on the body,and they like me have issues with their iron levels too.l say do try them.

Nature's Way Beet Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin I was told by the doctor would help to build red blood cells.

would recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well I was told beet juice helped thin bile so I started taking this to help my liver and gall bladder. Not sure what exactly it is doing, but the Gall bladder seems to quiet down after I take it.

Gall bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has made the difference between having a day and living in torture. My sister swears by it and she's kept her gall bladder for over two years after they wanted to take it out.

beats taking beet juice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ive been taking beets for ovarian cysts and this is a much more pleasant way of getting beets into my system without having to drink pureed fresh beets!

Great for Gall Bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes a huge difference in gall bladder pain when I take 2 of these with meals. Also seems to help stop an attack. This brand has worked better for me than others.

Happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I read that beet root is a healthy food to eat, I wanted to try it in capsule form. It seems to be helpful to give me energy. I've also read it helps flush toxins out of the body. Can't vouch for that, but good to know it's beneficial on many levels.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helping my blood pressure ease.

Excellent For Liver Gallbladder Issues!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this as a staple daily after being diagnosed with 'bilary colic' as it is known to thin the bile produced by the liver and really helps relieve any congestion. Highly recommend!

A good energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One capsule a half-hour before a workout had noticeable effects on energy outputs, especially before a cardio workout.

1 2 3 4